I live in large maisonette in Ewell West with a big communal garden. My home is full of toys, and games for children to play and learn.
I offer a range of play including messy, natural, water, and number play. I particularly enjoy creative play, as this broadens the children’s imagination, and allows them to enhance their explorative ability.
I am local to several soft plays, a church group, parks, a Children’s Centre and a library, which runs a story time every week.
Kelly has always been very approachable, encouraging and extremely patient.
She will make an excellent child-minder, providing a fun and secure environment for children to develop.
- Ofsted Registered
- CHIP/Safeguarding course-including sessions on: Caring for other peoples children, Staying Safe and Being Healthy, Enjoying and Achieving, Making a Positive Contribution and Organisation
- I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate- including analyphaxis training
- I have years of singing, and acting training. Both are great tools for helping children to develop their communication and language skills, and a great confidence booster!
- Rebound Therapy trained
- Degree in History/Film Studies
- A-levels in History, Film Studies and English Literature
- I will continue to attend courses to enhance my knowledge and learning.